Most of the time, we visit the salon to touch up a style or create a new look but we don’t always have the time for follow up maintenance. Enter this great tool that you can utilise for hair drying at home.
You might have already heard of the soft bonnet hair dryer. It’s a simpler, derivative version of the traditional hair dryer, which provides additional options for drying hair. It is designed to provide salon quality results at home.
How to Use a Soft Bonnet Hair Dryer
This bonnet works by attaching the end of the tube to your regular hair dryer, affixing the hood to your head and switching on the hand dryer. The heat is distributed evenly over your head and isn’t as direct as the hand dryer, greatly reducing the chance of hair damage. Ideally, the lowest setting on the hand dryer is the best when using the soft bonnet.
7 Advantages of the Soft Bonnet Hair Dryer
- It’s convenient and practical. You can attach it and still be able to go about a few things while drying your hair.
- It’s collapsible and fold-able, making it easier to store.
- It’s a compact size so you can travel with it anywhere and dry your hair on the go.
- Suitable for all hair types and textures.
- Excellent for hot oil treatments and setting a style.
- It lasts for a very long time, making it cost efficient. You would have to do something really drastic for you to damage a soft bonnet hair dryer.
- Due to the indirect heat, you can also use it for your other hairpieces like wigs and extensions.
One of the best things about the soft bonnet hair dryer is it’s a great time saver. If you had to use the hand dryer for your entire head, you would need to keep moving your hand around constantly for quite some time.
I’ve had a soft bonnet hair dryer as part of my hair care arsenal for some time and it has been a great game changer for me hair care wise as I continue to look for more efficient ways to take care of my hair without too much heat and other harmful things.
Where Can I Purchase a Soft Bonnet Hair Dryer?
You can purchase a soft bonnet dryer on JadoPado HERE.